Monday, September 14, 2026

September Half Over

Astrid has the new table runner in place. I think it’ll work til Christmas season.

Month is half gone. Time whizzes by. Still hot but not super heat below 95. 

Ada got to wear her new pink boots to church. She’s always reading. I can’t read when riding in the car. Greta drove to church. In a month and half, she can drive without an older driver in the car.

Sigrid came for the weekend because Logan E had drill. It’s usually at Fort Smith. Many of her friends are getting married. She attended a wedding shower while here. She came over to say hello to me. She’s back at classes today. She made a B on a test last week and was disappointed. B’s are okay is my thinking. Sigrid is serious about school. 

 

3 comments:

Kay said...

They are all such beautiful girls. I’d be happy with a B too. :-)

Far Side of Fifty said...

All pretty girls! Nice that Ada wore her boots to church! I bet Greta is a good driver:)

Margaret said...

I can't read in the car either unless I want to throw up. I'm going to decorate for fall soon! It's rainy, so I'm more in the mood for it. I didn't like Bs but in some classes, it was an accomplishment to get that grade. (college astronomy for one)