Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Fifteenth

I have another squirrel cleaning up under the bird feeders. I hope he doesn’t start climbing the pole and draining the feeder. I don’t like trapping and moving squirrels but I’m feeding birds not squirrels!
Yesterday the Varsity Volleyball team did a greet with the kindergartners at Harrison. The coach moved Greta to varsity a few weeks back. Greta is the tall girl with long dark hair.
Ada’s second grade picture is here. I am glad her missing tooth shows, she had to wear a hair bow and the one that matched broke. She insisted and wore the pink one. It makes the picture even more special. On Sunday morning Ada always wants to wear a dress. No skirts for church just dresses. She made a loud announcement last Sunday about her new pink boots. Greta never says two words. Ada is vocal. Every child is different!
I follow Ada’s class at school. Today there’s a picture of her. The students were doing stations in math. 
I may try these. I’ll check my colors. I may have to get some yarn.

 

No comments: