Friday, August 15, 2008

Blog Button

Sister 2 thinks Sisters one and three are
a little nutty when we report stuff about
our computers. But I know it is real stuff
the Publish button does not want to work.
Patsy's doesn't either...she mentioned it. I
noticed after I had trouble Erin posted
just fine. She is a reincarnation of Sister
2, so that explains why she had no trouble.

Now, I have figured out if I hold my mouth
just right and put the cursor on the corner
of the Publish button it will work. So there
Fleta...I can figure out how to fix things on
the computer just like you can.

If your Publish button does not work
1. put the cursor on the tippy corner of it
2. hold your mouth just right
3. say 2 curse words under your breath
ta da....it works!

Fleta try this.

2 comments:

Favorite Daughter said...

I'll bet I can do that one Betty...Helen

Sister--Helen said...

well I see4 what you mean...I just had to put it on the tinniest part of comment to get it to work...my mouth is sore from holding it just right!