Friday, August 8, 2008

Walking

I have walked or rode my bike almost
daily all summer. June and July went well
but when August came I have dropped to
only going every other day. I love crepe
myrtles...but wish I had a Rose of Sharon--
hint, hint, Patsy.

This morning it was in the upper
60s when I went about 6:30 A.M. I took
my camera and snapped some blog troll
food. I have learned new stuff this summer.
I think this pond needs a carp.

Patsy, is this some moon flower. I think it is..
I learned about the night flowers on your blog.

This little squirrel was not very afraid of me.
He knows that no guns are allowed in the nature
sanctuary.

4 comments:

patsy said...

if they root if you come and get them you can have them I was going to give them to Fleta.

Galla Creek said...

You can give them to her...then when I come next year...I will yank one up at her house.

patsy said...

the flower is a marsh mallows or hibicues. looks like holly hocks and rose of sharon usually grows in wet areas. i posted photo a year or so ago behind jim's drive in where a whole field grew in a wet low place.

Sister--Helen said...

That pond is so long it looks like a creek. It is hot hher even in the mornings. Last week on the news it said it was 95 at day break. That's hot!