Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Laura


Sept. 1, 2008 is labor day. Sept. 1, 1974
was labor day for me, but the labor was well
worth it.

I am making Laura a cake. She is such a good
cook; I know mine will probably fail.

1 can cream of coconut
8 oz. of sour cream
4 bantie eggs
1/4 cup of oil
1 white cake mix
cook for 45 min. in 9 by 13 pan 350 degrees

frostening
12 oz. Cool Whip
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup of powder sugar
Top with coconut coated with coconut cream
I will only top half of it because my girls
don't really like coconut.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

No wonder I love and cherish that litle RED HEAD how could you not love her.


DAD

Erin said...

that's the green tricycle. i wish we still had it.

patsy said...

happy birtday laura.

Galla Creek said...

My cake was really good.