Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bird Feathers

Larry was fishing at Galla Lake and saw the little bird looking for something to eat. He caught it by putting salt on its tail (just kidding). I called Laura to see if Eric and the girls wanted it. Conversation went like this
Larry found a parakeet and I wondered if Eric and the girls wanted it.
Laura says -- No.
I said can I ask Eric.
Laura says -- No, we do not want a bird.
I put it on the feeder and it ate a lot. It was there all evening but this morning it was gone. No feathers around just gone. We don't have cats.

If I were up in Sister country....I might have talked Patsy into taking the little darling. There are no houses near the Lake so I don't know where it came from. Looks like it would have had to come a long ways!


2 comments:

patsy said...

it's around and will be back nothing is going to turn down a free meal if they are hungry.

patsy said...

BY THE WAY IT IS A FEMALE, THE MALE HAS BLUE NOSE AND FEMALE HAS WHITE.