Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Books on One Shelf

The first book is Iwo Jima, second one is a book to help write letters, then Philo and Josephus, the next book was Grandpa Powell's ,and Patsy gave it to me, then Matthew Henry's concordance (it is also good), then Hailey's Bible Handbook (you can look up anything in the Bible in this, I like it too. Then another Grandpa Powell book, then two Bibles (the last one is a Rainbow study Bible and the thicker one is a Thompson Nelson Study Bible, and the little blue book between is an OLD Arkansas History that they were throwing away at school. I think it's from the 1950s. The first book of Grandpa Powell's is really a good one. It is Life on the Highest Plane by Ruth Paxton. I have read and studied the entire thing. I really love it. She divides man into 3 groups. I am a carnal Christian, but hope to one day be a spiritual one.

No comments: