Monday, July 19, 2010

Flower Garden Ornaments

This is the bird wind chime I got from Erin and Greg and Clayton for my birthday. I bought the tree cross and welcome sign at Hobby Lobby.
There are Suprise Lilies around the tree in one of my flower beds. I knew they were there, but when they pop up and bloom they are a pleasant surprise anyway.
I like this pink moss and just bought one little pot. Sisters do you remember Momma having it in that washer in the front yard. I remember and I thought it was so pretty.
This is my tree cross.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun to have a quiet, peaceful, beautiful place

Sister--Helen said...

I remember Mama having it and Grandma Powell had it in a dish pan on her porch I think....Rhea king had a bunch of it at her house in an old wheel barrow I took a start but it is too hot here for it to do any good in a pot....well maybe if I watered it twice a day like Fleta does some of hers it might live...