Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Photos

A girl Laura went to school with took family photos--these have proof written across them but I told Laura I would share them. Then I had to call Fleta to remember how to get a picture that was protected. The one with the girls with their 'head together' is good but Astrid has her eyes closed. Helen, if you want to see them all I bet Laura would email you the site! There is a real good one of Eric and Laura, but I figured she would not want me swarm you with pictures.




4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Laura Gene and her girls are just beautiful. These pictures could be on a coffee table in a book book...

Sister--Fleta said...

I look and think,'Oh, that poor man.'

Linda@VS said...

What a beautiful family!

Sister--Helen said...

I looked at all of those photoes and they are all beautiful...I look and think 'how did that man get so lucky!'