Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Smart Club

Ingrid was inducted in to the National Honor Society last evening.  She is showing off her certificate with her friend, Avery.  They started to take the photo and the picture taker told Ingrid her award was upside down!  So much for the smart club.

Larry sold another tractor today.  I have forgotten how many since he decided to get rid of some of his prizes!  This one was a Farmall 100 with several pieces of equipment.  It went to Lead Hill, AR.

Helen got a new dishwasher to her.  She did not even have a dishwasher.  She bought it used for 25 dollars and Gilbert installed it for her.  I use my dishwasher, but it takes several days before it is full enough.  I just leave the dishes hidden in there until I have a load.  I have to add bleach to the dish washing soap, but I don't like washing dishes so i like having the dishwasher.  I think it gets the dishes cleaner.  I do not put pans in my dishwasher.  Nothing metal goes in...just plastic and glass.

No comments: