Sunday, March 4, 2018

Twelve Years of Blogging

 I started blogging in 2006.  Who would have thought after 12 years, I would still be recording what happened during my boring day!  But here I am Lord still going and still asking for your help daily.

Has Siggie changed much in these 12 years?  The top picture I posted in 2006 and the one below Siggie posted on that Insta site yesterday!    She is still a sweetie!
My devotional today was about being grateful for God's gifts to us.  Do not compare what you are and what you have to others, my devotional warned.  Instead be thankful for what you have and how the Lord has blessed you.  I am so glad the Lord blessed me with excellence of knowledge.  I don't know a lot but daily I can learn and add to my knowledge base.  I love learning about new things and reading about ordinary people.  I am thankful that my Lord made me curious in all things.  I love puzzles and mysteries and one of my greatest joys is solving these.  Thank you Lord for making me who I am and how I am and giving me what I have.  It is enough!

Also, I am thankful that my new Patsy made me a broom end duster.  I can clean the cob webs.  I cleaned the ones in the living room today.  Helen, if I can figure it out I will make you one.  Maybe, I can!

Wouldn't it be great if for 12 years I had been jogging along with blogging!  How much healthier would I be?

No comments: