Friday, September 28, 2018

American Government

Ingie made these for her Government class.  They are to represent cooperating in government, Laura thought.   The batter is at least 2 colors maybe 3, but one can see red in the icing.  Our government was set up uniquely in 3 parts to check and balance one another.  The Supreme Court is a life office so those appointed there must be above reproach.  Today, the 3 branches seem to be completely divided.  Cooperation has gone out the window and been replaced with "my way" is the only way.  I do believe this is a product of the "individual is special and so important" replacing the Christian way.   The importance of self is taught today.  At one time, deny self was an important concept.  Those who are Christians today are usually the strongest separatist.   I have lost all my faith in government.   My rant for today!

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.