Saturday, September 1, 2018

Week's Happenings

 ATU Cross Country had their first meet in OK.
 Ingrid is not bugged by her friends.  The HS team won last night so they were all smiling.
 Greta Ann  made the paper!

 This is what Phoebe looked like when Astrid brought Penny home!  She said, "I don't want a sista!"
 Greta created her image at school!  She is loveley.
 Laura said Sig woke her up when Ingie brought them home from the football game to tell Laura that a young man she liked, "said she was pretty".   He is correct.  Sigrid does not hold in what is in her heart.  I love that about her.  When I pick her up from Jr. High, she chats all the way home!
 Another of Ingrid all in red!
 Erin found this picture Greta had drew at home.  She loves Clayton and Clayton is finding his niche at school.  He loves school and told Erin last week that he was going to college.  Yes, yes, I think!
My little cousin Tony's service was perfect.  His coon hunting friends sang and one told of great adventures they had.  Roscoe Wade did a great job with the tribute!  It was all just perfect!

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Ah, those kids! Actually, they wear me out, and I don't even have to deal with them. I get tired these days just from the suggestion of activity.