Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Neighbor's Flower

Astrid is the new go to girl for Sig.  When Phinnie and I walked to the mailbox, Astrid was retrieving Sig's jersey.  She will deliver it to Jr.  for Sig.  Siggie is the youngest and she has had help along the way so she does not worry too much about when, where and how as someone will help her!

I took this of Laura's coelus.  It's really pretty.  Found this one on the internet.  Momma grew the ones here that are yellow and red.  I think they are easy to maintain.  Laura's surely are lush.
  Dad did not give a lot of advice, but he did tell me when buying eggs in the store to buy medium as they are pullet eggs and more nutritious.  When you asked his advice, he talked to you.  I can't recall him telling me EVER what to do in situation.  He listened, asked and let you talk and decide.  Now, he did tell you things to do such as chores.  But he wanted one to think through their problems and find solutions not be dictated to...is my opinion.  I was lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

As pat said many times we were so fortunate to have the daddy we did...it would have been real easy for mamma to have a husband that ran over her

Sister--Helen said...

Dad always had good advice and he always talked to us a lot