Thursday, September 27, 2018

Greta Drew My Red Hen

 Greta drew a picture of one of my red hens.  The little red hen was so pleased to have her image drawn!

Astrid got her test back in biology.   She was thrilled with her 86 grade.  I am too!
Larry worked on his fence today.  Next to the yard he is using wooden posts.  So holes have to be put in the ground for them.  He will reap the rewards next summer when he has about 2 acres less to mow. 

I made chili as this was the first really cool day.  I enjoyed the entire day.  Phinnie and I walked over around the pond and back.  He is the perfect dog for me to walk with...we both have squatty bodies.

The Cardinals have lost two games in a row.   Season almost over.  Hopefully, if they don't make it to the final play this year, next year will be better.

I like the Cardinals.  Daddy and I listened on the radio to their games.  I recall Lou Brock, Bob Gibson, Curt Flood!  We enjoyed the games then and I enjoy them now.  My favorite player is the old catcher--Yadie Molina.

No comments: