Sunday, June 21, 2020

Meadow Life

 I see the deer crossing Galla Meadow daily.  Sometimes I try to take a photo but I often I just watch their movements.
 Phinnie does not like them at all and will bark and give chase.  Over by Astrid's the deer turned and chased her outside dog.  She said it was a funny sight. 
 Today is Father's Day.  I was lucky enough to have a great Dad and not an absent one.  Lots of children have a part time Dad as the family has never truly joined to split.   It's common.  How lucky my six grands are to have a Dad that is there.   My girls had that kind of Dad too.  Many Dads want to be a great father to their kids but if they are not with them daily it just can't be. 


2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

My dad died when I was 9 years old in an industrial accident. But later..I had a great stepdad. He and I were great friends.

Sister--Helen said...

We had a good dad