Monday, February 1, 2021

Miserable Day


 Laura said she is getting Eric this shirt for Valentine’s Day.  It’s perfect.

Little Red took Phinnie and I to Lake Darnanelle to walk.  Early this morning I was hopeful for a descent stroll, but the wind blew blusterly.  It was miserable.  A man was taking his boat out in the rough water.  I wanted to give him a warning, but just walked on.  He had a smaller flat bottom boat.  I hope he doesn’t capsize.  Phinnie did not seem to be bothered by the gales.  He’s just 3 inches off the ground.  After we started home, I thought, “I’m glad I walked and I’m glad it’s over.”  

Someone added a birdhouse to a limb inthe park.  Sometimes I see small painted rocks left to cheer a viewer.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

You are awfully brave to brave that weather! Braver then me!