Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Long Day

 Today is my renter Astrid’s long day.  She asked if I could let the Corgis out about noon, plus the chickens.  I usually don’t go inside, but she wanted me to start the crockpot where she’d fixed chicken soup.  I had to add the chicken from the fridge.

My counter tops were peach which does not match her decor.  She wanted to make them white and bought special paint and covering stuff.  I hadn’t seen them until today.  They really look nice, but while she’s out of school for winter break I want to let her pick granite ones.  

I’m posting the pictures I took so Sister Helen can see how good they look.





1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Oh my lands that girl needs to come and organize my house. Love that she cracked the dish washer to let dishes air dry no need to waste all that electricity. The counters are beautiful looks original what a worker girl