Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Visiting Irene

 My sisters wanted to meet our dear Cousin Irene.  They drove from Green Forest and Margaret and I met them at Pelsor.  It was a family reunion for sure.  Irene is under the weather.  I’m praying she is perky again soon.  She fell this week and had a time getting to her feet to call Jannifer to come.  Even though she wasn’t 100 per cent, we had a great visit.  Irene is our cousin through our Mom’s Gaddy family.   She is so precious and I praise the Lord for her friendship.  She fills my heart with joy.

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

You all look so happy to have the family...and Irene there together!

~Amy-Patsy said...

What a wonderful photo capturing such love and happiness!
~Amy-Patsy

Donna. W said...

What a happy, smiling picture of all of you.

Sister--Helen said...

Thanks for cutting out the fat and wrinkles sis