Friday, January 21, 2022

January Brrrr

I doubt I walk outside today.  It was 16 when I woke this morning.
I finished a puzzle.  I’m not good at putting puzzles together, but I know it works my brain.  I do them for brain exercise.  Larry loved these and enjoyed getting one completed.  
The geese at Lake Dardanelle aren’t afraid of humans.  Geese will sometimes even chase people walking.  They run at you with head sticking straight out in front honking loudly.

 My friend Kay Lou attended the ATU basketball game last night.  We have been friends since 1969, when I transferred from School of the Ozarks in Missouri to AR Tech.  Old friends are precious like gold.  My Erin said Mom take a selfie of you and Kay.  This was the best we could do🤣.  The Suns lost so badly, I told Kay, “they should have paid us to watch that game!”

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

It's good you are still watching games!

Sister--Helen said...

Glad u hot out