Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Cosmos


 This is a Cosmos I believe.  It was just growing by the Lake.  I saw several there.  
I found someone to grade my road.  He also spread the two dirt piles I mow around.  He did a very good job.  Gravel is expensive. Two loads 900 dollars.I planted moss seeds in Gilbert’s gut tub.  He used it for deer intestines. I love it because it was his.  Patsy gave me a cow bell.  Richard gifted me iron wheels.  Just have one now.  Don’t think I have a yard ornament from Clayton, but I could have had anything I asked him for.  June is half over.


3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty Cosmos! You have a pretty yard!

happyone said...

I love cosmos.
Think that the gravel itself isn't expensive but the truck delivery charge is what makes it expensive. We have a small dump trailer and can get 2 tons for about $32 or so. We have a LOT of gravel all around our house.

Galla Creek said...

Diesel is high. He knocked 50 bucks off cause I am a widow. How special.