Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Girls’ State Memories

Sigrid has been a little homesick.  Her phone charger broke so she has to borrow a charger to charge her phone.  She told me that a lot of these girls are “try hard” girls and she’s not.  She’s a “have fun” girl.  She said she’s ready to come home.  She has ‘til Friday.  She begged Laura to come and get her, but Laura told her she needed to stay.  It makes me sad that it’s been hard for her as I encouraged her to go.  I’ll be history soon.



 


U

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Aww homesick that is sad:(

~Amy-Patsy said...

Homesick is a real thing but I like
Mom's advice to stick it out. She will
be glad she did when looking back on
this time in her life. I do like
her philosophy....have fun! I
hope she make many new friends and memories.
~Amy-Patsy