Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bath Coming Along

 Larry has painted the walls and ceiling.  Got the sink and light in. Today, I bought a mirror, got it home and immediately knew it did not match.  There is a lot of chrome in the bath and the frame looked gold.  Got Red to go to Hobby Lobby and she called telling me which one would match.  It is beveled with no frame.

Larry still has to paint all the wood trim and the cabinet and door.  The trim color is a tannish color.  I don't know what I am going to enjoy most about the bath.  The old tub was nasty.  The floor was nasty.  So I guess the floor and tub.  The sink had rust spots around it.  



3 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

It looks beautiful, and CLEAN.

Sister--Fleta said...

I hope you love it as much as I do my new, pretty, clean bedroom.

Sister--Helen said...

beautiful...the mirror looks great