Thursday, September 5, 2013

Do You Need To Pee?

 Some days at my house you would be out of luck if you needed to pee.  Toilet out all day...but today Martine got it back in and I am glad.  He is working hard and the tile Laura helped pick is looking just like me.  I like tan and brown.

 The tile on the floor is more beige and the bath is a little darker.  The grout will be almost chocolate.  Maybe like light chocolate gravy, not dark like a hersey bar.

 Guess what!  The outlet for the shower will be tall enough for Larry not to have to duck to wash his hair.  He is excited...well, he does not get excited but he is looking forward to a tall shower spout.
 Our sink will be a large pedestal.  The room will be larger looking this way.  I have a 4 door closet in the bath.  I might have a shelf but maybe not.

2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

It is going to be really pretty, and soooo clean!

Galla Creek said...

yes, clean is the most important.