Monday, September 23, 2013

Morning Stroll

 I strolled for about 45 minutes this morning.  Can not call it a walk as I waddle along too slowly.  These were going south.

 I spotted two of these across the Lake and had to zoom in ...one got away but I snapped this one.
 The sun was just coming up and lit up the south side of the Lake like a spotlight.


 I thought this might be my eagle...but was disappointed to find a crane.
 They are not going to let fishing boats enter the watershed from the Dam.  They have been leaving a mess.  We are really happy as now we will really have the Lake to ourselves.  Below is a Silver Leaf Maple. Daddy like them...but they are not pretty to me.  Remember how they grew up spindly.
 Cora went along and protected me.

 I guess the color of fall is purple and gold.

 Southeast corner of the southeast corner.  You read that in deed and you can see it here.
 The Sycamore tree Larry left as a sprout many years ago.
 Can you see the old road to Galla Creek!  I can
 This sign was in the neighbors yard.
 Galla Meadow is a beautiful place.  Sweet Gum is turning or it may be Black Gum I get them mixed up. And these are two doves on the hi wire.  Daddy liked doves and when I see them I think of him.  They give Larry the chills because Granny would say something about "a sign of death"  and I don't recall what Larry said she said...but I guess that is what he thinks of when he sees them.

No comments: