Friday, September 20, 2013

If I get depressed

 I can just go in my clean, new bathroom and sit on my throne.  Larry is coming along with getting it all done.  He has the door up and it has new hinges and a new knob.  The picutre looks yellowish.  Sorry,  It is the color of the photo below.  No yellow to it.
 I am trying to figure out how to do the cabinet as the sink will not have anything sitting out.  I got this old laundry basket to see if one would fit and it will so on that side I will put the basket.  Larry said I could only put lighter things on the shelf above the basket as it is next to the shower has has little support.  I plan to put cleaning supplies on the right shelf.  I don't know yet about what I will put where the paint can is setting.
 I decided to put the paper towel and toilet paper on the top shelf.  I will have to get a stool to get it but that way that shelf has a purpose.  Below the towel, I put two plastic tubs our our undies.  We like to have them in the bathroom.
 I put the towels and wash cloths below the underwear and next to it I have the tooth paste, etc.  The yellow basket has Larry's shave stuff in it.  I will looks for a better one but it works.
 Helen called and we had a nice visit.  I asked her to please beg Clayton to come on Oct. 5.  She said she would.   Helen wanted my advice....but I am not good at advice.  Mostly, Helen, when want advice you really want someone to agree with you!  lol

 I got this shower caddy at Tuesday Morning.  Larry was afraid it would slip off and hit the tile so he bought velco stripping and had it in front of the caddy so it will not slip.  All my towels are old.  I like old stuff, but I guess I need some new towels since I have a new bathroom!




3 comments:

Erin said...

it looks awesome! i do think you shoud organize your cabinets a little better. i always know when i want honest advice I should call you and when I want someone to agree with me to call Dad. Tell Helen to call him.

Galla Creek said...

This is as organized as I can get!

Sister--Fleta said...

It is really pretty and so nice and clean. I like the throne.