Friday, May 30, 2014

Birds Visiting And Other Things

 Larry made a new neat bird house, two in one so to speak.
 This is the tree we brought back from Georgia.  We sold Wayne Hawkins a Feist, met him in Tennessee, he brought us the Georgia Catalpa tree in a little gallon pot.  The first year I watered it and left in in the pot.  The second year I set it out in the yard.  I think it is about 5 years old now.
 Saw the birds watching from the shed.  Zoomed in and found birds of prey partnering to catch whatever they could!  
I wrote under each picture.  Fleta likes balance.  Larry and I are both going the way of Patsy.  Neither of us can see worth a hoot.  Larry asked me this week "is that a hawk or a buzzard on that fence post".  I searched for what he was talking about.  It was a blue bird house.  New glasses are in store for both of us.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Clayton not only passed Kindergarten....but he also is a wonderful reader. That sure warms my heart!