Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Me

How do I set the text large on blogger so my blind sister can read my posts.  I have to change the text when I start to post and I am old and senile and forget.  I want my blind sister to be able to read what I have to say!
 I reminded Larry last week that I wanted new shutters for Mother's Day and my birthday.  The day I went to Carroll County, he removed the old white ones and cleaned the porch  with the power washer.  The white shutters were cracked and dingy.  I wanted black.  Yesterday, he went to Conway and bought new black ones.
 Today he put them up.  the windows are not spaced equally due to the addition to the house.  Also, the brick are a little different.  My porch furniture was green and he is going to paint it flat black.  I am getting a stand to put where the two bricks meet to camouflage that spot.  I will look at Hobby Lobby as they have all sorts of little tables there.  Larry said don't worry if the one I like is not black as he can paint it too.

No comments: