Sunday, October 17, 2021

A Good Day to Live



I’m simple and it’s doesn’t take much to make me happy.  This morning Laura brought me half a loaf of pumpkin bread.  Her recipe is a copy of the Starbucks’ bread.  I fixed rich Foldgers coffee to enjoy with it.  The Blue Heron made me smile when I walked.  I could feel his irritation at my mere presence.  His world, not mine!   The Asters and Sunflowers were still blooming lingering for me to behold them.  But my greatest gift today was a short video of Ada rocking her little chair mumbling gibberish.  Gods in his heaven, all’s right with the world.  My world is exactly what I choose to make it and I’m coloring it beautiful.


 I need to create a record that I can search and reveal for my self.  October 14 I joined Focus Fitness so I can go there to work out.  I am using weights and the elliptical.  So fat it’s rewarding.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

It's good you can feel that way about your life! So many can't or won't!!