Friday, October 22, 2021

Get Moving

 


I often say I’m lazy, but I’m not really I must confess.  I believe in exercising the body not just the mind.   I decided that I needed weight training to help strengthen  the muscles holding my knees in place.  There is one gym in town that is really a great buy, but I get frustrated in a crowded place.  I chose FF.  Yes, it costs 4 times more, however; I can go whenever I please, it’s not loud, and has no bright lights.  I can’t walk on a treadmill because of my knees.  I like the elliptical and they have several.  You get a key and can go anytime.  After the first few days, I was depressed.  My knees hurt more not less.  I am still walking at daylight with Phinnie. I don’t want him to miss his exercise.  I figured out I was trying to lift too much weight.  I can tell after less than 2 weeks, my heart and large muscles are getting much stronger.  I would recommend joining a gym to everyone💙. What I am lazy about is cleaning house.  I hate it.  Hope you will get up and get going today.


3 comments:

Donna. W said...

Now you're talking. I don't mind exercising, but I hate house cleaning.

Margie's Musings said...

I like house cleaning and do it on a regular basis....every Thursday.

Galla Creek said...

My Sister Helen loves keeping the house spotless. She cleans the church too. My Mother wanted everything clean and no clutter. If she didn’t use something she gave it away. Obviously, I did not take after my Mom.