Saturday, October 23, 2021

Records to Record

 

This morning Laura and Astrid participated in boot camp work out at Lake Dardanelle.  I walked while they did hard exercise.  Brenda would have let me join in, but things on ground and then back to my feet are hard for me.  I need a “boot” to get up.  I walked over an hour though so I did get a workout.
Astrid and Logan got a new truck.  Pop would have loved it.  It’s a V 8 four wheel drive GMC.   It’s a metallic blue gray with gray leather interior.  It really nice and they need a newer vehicle.  They have older ones.  Astrid said the gas mileage was similar to her Jeep.
Me and the Asters this morning.  

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Love all of u

Donna. W said...

Nice picture of you.

Sister--Helen said...

Betty Jean I heard this years ago and it is so true…. The best thing an old person can wear is a smile….