Monday, November 1, 2021

Maya Says


 I still have lots to learn.  I want to know.  I’m curious about a lot of things.  I think too much.  It’s hard to just let things go.  Quit thinking.  It’s senseless to keep wondering.  Just go on.  People don’t remember much of what we say, but if we can do some good things, they might remember that better.  Do bad things, folks will remember that for sure.  I need to quit thinking and start doing.  Thinking doesn’t accomplish much, it just uses up time.  I think I am a better thinker than a doer.  Doing takes so much energy.  Doing makes me tired.  I will just keep thinking.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

The best lesson I ever learned was not to stay angry with someone who has betrayed you. The only person that hurts is you. It will eat you up! One of my daughters in law betrayed my son when he was in the army in Iraq. I was furious but being furious was eating me alive and causing me to be a different person then I wanted to be. So I forgave her and have not held a grudge. They divorced and she has done the best she could with her life since...although she has made a lot more mistakes.

In the meantime, my son has found the love of his life and he could not be happier. It all worked out!

Galla Creek said...

Yes, forgiving is the key to having a clear slate. It’s like an eraser.