Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Paid for Walking

When I walked I found a penny.  Exercise pays.  I saw some friends and enjoyed the fresh air and good company.
Today, I’m going to see Cousin Irene.  I made an ambrosia cake for us to enjoy.
Friday, I celebrating my birthday (June 14) with my sisters.  It’s a little early, but Greta is staying with me a few days on my birthday week.  She is attended the ATU basketball camp.  I’ll carry her there each day.  

The only bad thing about my birthday is I have to share that day with DJT.  I think he’ll be 79.  Me 72.


 

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I certainly understand your reluctance to share your birthday with him!!!!

happyone said...

I collect all the coins I find walking in old glass banks. Have been doing it for years and have more than $258!!
Love the turtle.
We are almost the same age - I was 71 yesterday. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday! You may as well have as many celebrations as you want all month! You are one year younger than me:)