Saturday, December 10, 2022

Ingrid is 21



Today’s Ingrid’s big day.   She’s 21!  Seems just yesterday she was a wee one.  Some of her favorite things are rock bands, pumpkin pie, good books, and white gravy on mashed potatoes.  She’s not like everyone else and doesn’t even want to be.  Happy birthday, Ingrid.  I’m wishing you all the best things!


When you see me passing,

It ought to make you proud.

I say,

It’s in the click of my heels,   

The bend of my hair,   

the palm of my hand,   

The need for my care.   

’Cause I’m a woman

Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman,

That’s me.

Maya Angelou





 I bought her the boots she asked.

She chose pumpkin pie.
This is a memory from her and Eric going to OK city to hear Pearl Jam!

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday Ingrid! So young and beautiful