Saturday, December 24, 2022

New Day


 I saw this church on Judy Epley’s FB.  It’s in Carroll County.  The lighted candles in the windows are what make the picture.  Not real candles of course.

It was 12 this morning I think.  Really, I don’t recall, but now it’s 18 degrees.  I’ve been riding my bike and getting my steps in.  

I water the chickens twice daily.  Their water freezes in an hour.  I’ve been feeding the birds each day too.


Astrid has finished her first week as an RN.  She works 12 hours Wed., Thursday and Friday nights.  I hope she made it ok.  I can’t call and ask as I’m afraid she might be asleep.

Ingrid’s Justin started his new job at Kirby in early Dec.  He likes it and they like him.  Sigrid volunteered to work today, Christmas Eve.  R. D. (The owner) gave her $100.00 when she went in to work.  Sometimes being nice pays.

I miss my outside walks, but it’s just too cold.  This too will pass.  All will be a memory soon.  I’m still counting my blessing…central heat working and no frozen pipes.

No comments: