Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cee Pee


Brother's handle on his blog is Cee Pee,
his initials. He is the brother in the middle.
This is a play with the word PC. I hope
he will say something on the blog once in
a while. It would probably be about sports
or cows or something that we would not be
excited about. But it would be nice to know
what he was thinking and doing. We may never
hear from Cee Pee on his PC.
A lot of my brother's ways remind me of myself.
We are both the child in the middle. I think we
are a lot alike.

7 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Well I hope Cee Pee uses his PC ASAP

Tina Leigh said...

So Cee Pee already has a blog....where is it at? Oh I cant wait! I bet he will be a hoot!!

Sister--Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda@VS said...

You Powell sisters have set the blogging bar high. I'll bet your brother can tell some stories of his own.

dot said...

Was that my post that was deleted? I sure thought I left one here. What did I say wrong? Now I'm worried.
Sister, I've never smoked grape leaves.

Annie said...

It's so interesting that more and more of your family is joining in on this blogging adventure. Which one of you started this whole idea?

Annie said...

Hi Sister, I just saw your note on my blog. The sad "ring" to my post yesterday was really just a sweet memory brought on by the beautiful bloom.