Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things I know

In the end of our days, what we have collected matters not!

The offspring of our bodies is left on earth as a remembrance
of who we are.

Doing good is not always within us, but if we do not feel
repentance over our bad deeds they still stain us with sin.
We must repent to be forgiven.

Sins' results remain in our lives even with forgiveness..
something like do the crime and do your time. Yes, your
sin is wiped away, but consequences for your actions are
forever with you.

When we are weakest, our Father is strongest for us. We
find our faith in our darkest hour.

God have mercy on my evil self....today! Hopefully, I will
not hurt a little child's spirit with bad words but lift up
someone with a truth.

4 comments:

dot said...

That is beautiful! Did you write it?

Anonymous said...

I will answer that question. Yes she wrote it she has a brilliant mind. I have loved her a long time.

Sister--Helen said...

I have loved her a long time too

Erin said...

isn't daddy sweet? i've loved you a long time too.