Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day. I got home about 4 and it was only 85. Larry had windows open and house was getting aired out!

Girls get to stay outside all day with Pop. That is where he stays. I got here before Eric. One was swinging on the rope swing. One was reading her book sitting in one of Pop's tractor seats. Sigrid was running around playing.

I hope all my sisters got to be outside some today. I was indoors working on curriculum and learning about google apps. My entire school is using google not ie. I made it just fine in the workshops as I have been using google for probably 5 years. My problem now is ....I can not comment on any blog at school as I am logged in on my school google email. I will have to log in and out to comment. I think Pat's blog is set up so I can comment unknown. I may not comment as much...but I will read. I read yours today at school, Helen. Patsy, could not read yours as it was an old post.

This afternoon we worked on curriculum alignment. I am a guru at that so...really it was just time spent. I presented this afternoon in our group of 15 to 20 people and that does not bother me anymore. I have talked in front of groups a lot. I still get nervous if I have to speak in a mike but not just talking in front of folks.

Tomorrow we get to work on our own stuff. Also Friday. Then Monday the kids come.

No comments: