Friday, August 5, 2011

Workshop

My workshop was very boring, but i did not complain. I would look at my watch now and then to much longer it would last. I kept my mouth shut and smiled at the presenter. I have learned a lot in 40 years of teaching. One thing is 'don't ask questions' in a big meeting. Nothing is more irritating when you are wanting something to be over than an idiot asking questions making the entire thing last longer. Even worse making suggestions and talking to hear yourself speak! OMG that is the worst. Finally, arguing...please please just shut up so we can move on along. The presenter has so many pts. to cover so all this stuff just takes up more time. And please, pretty please no 'brown nosing' that makes everyone want to puke. My style--no questions, no extra blabber, no sucking up, and no disagreeing. I say do all those things on your own time.

No comments: