Saturday, August 13, 2011

Busy Day

Saturday is a busy day for those who are employed. I will wash my sheets and all the other clothes. I will have 3 loads--sheets, colors and whites. I will probably be able to hang the clothes on my nice clothes line my husband fixed for me.

It was nice and cool. Laura ran about 4 miles and I walked three miles this morning. I will go to the grocery store about 8:30. I don't do well with crowded stores and I need to go early while everyone else is still asleep.

I have my new computer up and going. I will have to have smartest sister help me with the ftp setup.

I am so glad Kelly fixed Patsy's air. The older you get the more you need it to be cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I feel just like Patsy. I struggle with keeping my house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Seems like I am hot all summer and cold all winter. Glad I do not live where Winnie does. I think the winter would be much worse.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Hot and all I do love AZ weather....soon it will be the best place in the world to live for the next 7 Months....but as you all do get older I find I feel more for you all in the winters... I used to just flaunt wearing shirts at Christmas time. ...now I find I think Poor Fleet and Betty having to go to work in all of this snow...and I am always thinking about Pat being cold in that trailorI have been blessed Sisters