Sunday, August 28, 2011

Siggie Hates Banks!

Momma and the big girls went clothes shopping yesterday. Astrid likes clothes now. Guess she is of that age. Siggie did not want to go so she came over here. Immediately, she asked if we could watch a movie and I told her no tv on Saturday so she helped me clean. She dusted all the furniture with a feather duster I had. She worked hard so I gave her $5.00 and we rested. I read and she tried to put the USA puzzle together all by herself. After a while she enlightened me with--"Gigi, I hate banks". She was looking at her $5.00 as she said it. She explained to me that you take your money there and they take your money and that is it. Your money is gone! I explained you could go back and retrieve your money.

Laura said later she threw a fit to go to the bank and get all her money. She wanted to buy clothes for her dog!

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Benjamin says he is tired of saving for college. He wants to buy toys with his money. His mama makes him put most of it in the bank.