Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Three Girls Start School

We all made it through the first day of school. I took Siggie and Ingrid a Twix bar after school. They seemed to have had a good day. Astrid has to change classes 8 times during the day. I bet she was a little frazzled....but it will go easier after she is used to her routine! My day went just fine. I think what was wrong with me was mercury poison. Honest. I tried to eat tuna again and I am very allergic to it. I think I had mercury poison. I will try to not eat tuna again. But like Helen I love it and it is tempting.

I am going to do something different Sat. afternoon. My friend that has retired called and asked it I would go see the Help with her at the movies. We are going to the Matinee. I have not been to a movie in 15 to 20 years.

Take care Sisters. Larry said it was supposed to get hot again. Pooh! I was enjoying the nice weather. Wednesday is a big day for us...if Obama signs his check Larry gets his FIRST soc. security payment.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

All good girls I can tell....it's that going to church thing...I love it...they have a good Mama and a good Grandpa....well I guess granny is pretty good too...you do have the best heart. You are just tired a lot I can tell...I so wish you felt 20 years younger..

Unknown said...

Cindy and I really enjoyed "The Help"...have you read the book? Glad the girls had an awesome day...ours start back next Wednesday