Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Morning Coming Down

I am broke out in rash on my arms neck and back. Itches so bad. Laura said it was nerves. Been like this since school started and thought maybe it was the tuna sandwich but have not had any tuna this week and still rashing and itchy. Big red whelps. I must be just like Patsy. She said she can't eat fish and she gets whelps.

Our pond is filling up. It rained a little last night but seemed to only get hotter in the night.

i know the bomb in Japan was awful for them. But Daddy was on Iwo and the War might have gone on and on. Harry put an end to it. Daddy came home. Patsy's friend ME was talking about Enola Gray and I thought well without it Fleta and I might not be here and Daddy could have been a casulty like Tommy Ratzlaff. Momma might have married a second time and Patsy might have had a mean step father. See how my mind wanders.
Enola Gray, Enola Gray
Stopped 'em keeping Daddy away.
I am glad Harry dropped that bomb
'cause my Daddy got to come home.

4 comments:

patsy said...

take diphenhydramine 25 mg. know as bendril by some. It is NOT nerves. Laura doesn't know much wait till see starts itching.you have an alergie of some kind. could be soap could be some new cloths could be something at school that is new.I vote for school since it started after school started.
you can rub hydrocortizone on the rash will help with the itch. the pills are 4 dollars A hundred and the creme can be bought for around two dollars a tube. buy these both at walmart.your life will improve with in 30 minutes. go today and get this stuff.jar loose with the money and get them. I buy them by the car load. oh, yeah the pills will put you to sleep fast if taken at bed time.sister Helen and I swear by them so you know how smart we are.

patsy said...

meant to say wait "till she starts itching."

Sister--Helen said...

You did not mention the most important... I would not be here...

Unknown said...

I have hives and itches many times...or my lips swell. I always pop two Bendril every 4 hours...now I have come to believe that I am allergic to Tanner's guine pig. sorry you are suffering