Monday, February 8, 2021

Security



Security blankets 
Children often have security blankets.  A Corgi puppy may need one too!  In human or canine development, the term transitional object is normally used. It is something, usually a physical object, which takes the place of the mother-child bond. Common examples include dolls, teddy bears or blankets.  Ingrid’s Corgi Frodo is just a puppy.  He feels safe when he naps with his little blanket.  He even retrieves it from his toy bag when he takes a nap.  

Do you have a safety blanket?  



 

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

No,but I have a quilt that I fold over my comforter for extra heat while I sleep. I miss my Missy, my cat. She slept with me for 16 years.

Donna. W said...

I have enjoyed my cat so much more than I ever imagined. He doesn't even sleep with me, but he is so much fun to watch. Since he's been here, I can really understand why you miss your cat so much. They can be such good company.