Monday, May 17, 2021

Cemetery Cinderella



Sister is Princess of the Graveyard.  She created all these arrangements and bought all the flowers by her lonesome.  I tried to help but she declined.  She went to the Graveyards today as all next week it’s supposed to rain.  Jacob marked Rachel’s grave.   I like the markers and information on gravestones.   I suppose it’s the genealogist spirit in me.  

Genesis 35:20
And Jacob set a pillar upon her grave: that is the pillar of Rachel's grave unto this day.














 

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

They were pretty this year and easy

Margie's Musings said...

I admire folks who keep graves decorated. I seldom do that. The road near my folks graves is a muddy mess. The last time I went to decorate their graves, I got stuck.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful memorials ~Amy-Patsy