Saturday, May 29, 2021

Sisters Reunited


I had some of the best visitors.  They came and stayed overnight.  I talked them into hauling a truck load of “junk” home with them.  They bought mixed Bantie chickens to Astrid from my sweet nephew, Willis Powell.  I hope they’ll come again and I plan on going there more often.   So glad we all three have our shots and can visit once again.

Reunited, and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And,Sisters, this one is it
All three are so excited
 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey💓💓

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I’m pretty sure I see grandma Gaddy

Galla Creek said...

I think I’m Martha Jane Carpenter.

Donna. W said...

There's nothing like being with family!

Galla Creek said...

That’s corr3ct.

Margie's Musings said...

It's wonderful you could all get together again!!
And you're right...family is everything!