Monday, May 24, 2021

May 24, 2021

This morning I took my camera as I thought I might see the Painted Bunting.  I didn't but this is Foxglove out in the Meadow.  
Laura's friends at work gave her a white Wisteria when Pop passed.  One year later it has blooms.  Pop is remembered with joy and a sweet scent.
Galla Meadow is lush.  All the rain is made this a green wonderland.
I saw several Scissortails on the fence hunting flies.
Johnny and June wanted the carrot treat but I forgot to grab them.
I mowed yesterday for hours.  It is such a huge chore.  I'm not good at getting close to stuff and I do not like moving over roots above the ground.  My yard looks sloppy.  Pop would not be pleased.
I hurt my knee dragging this old wheel barrel out of the dump and then dragging it to the yard.  I should have used the Mule to haul it.  It's been a month and my knee is still hurting daily and sometimes during the night.  I may still go to the Doctor.  I just don't want surgery.  Doctors that make their biggest money doing surgery want you to choose that course.  I am too old for knee surgery and I don't ever want knee replacement.  If I am in a wheel chair, I'll go that route, but never until the last resort. 
 

No comments: