Sunday, May 23, 2021

Today the Sun is Shining


 I saw the Rock in this shirt and chuckled.  The nonmaskers  and no vacciners are now in a tight spot.  Those of us that took the vaccine have protection.  They don’t.  So if they don’t wear their mask they’re on thin ice.  It reminds me of a poker game and we have said “I’ll call”.  


This morning when we went to walk at Lake Dardanelle I was feeling discouraged.  I hurt my knee 4 weeks ago and I’m not over it.  I was trudging along and I met a blind woman with a tap cane and her seeing eye dog.  Her husband was by her side.  God often sends me a wake up call.   I appreciate Him reminding me that I am blessed.  The rest of my walk was a breeze. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein 

The wildflowers are Bluestar and Spiderwort.  Spiderwort got its name because it was used on  spider bites.  Yelp. I used my new App.  I knew these two, but I checked to see if the App was correct.  It was.



2 comments:

Donna. W said...

My next-door grandson and his girl friend both have Covid... been sick for a week now. His reason for not getting the vaccine? "I've never had a flu shot, but I've never had the flu."

Strange reasoning. He did admit it would have been a lot easier just getting the shot.

Sister--Helen said...

So thankful