Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Light at the End of the Tunnel!

Without Old Sister--blogging is not much fun.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe
in a someday she will be home and feel like
doing more than sleeping. She has felt bad for a
couple of months and I could tell she was not her
old sassy self. Maybe she will do like Velvet said
and tell us all about what they "sucked out of her
innards". Just so I can hear her again!

A light at the end of a long tunnel. We can not
feel what is like to be on the mountain unless we
have been to the dark valley below.

Come home, Sister, come home!

6 comments:

Betty said...

That's such good news, Sister-3. I think we've all been missing her and wishing her well.

Annie said...

It's been a long process, hasn't it, her being ill and you being worried and hopeful and worried again. Like the other Betty said, we've all be watching and hoping right along with you, Betty. It will be good if she can come home rather than to a recuperative care facility, I think. Especially if there is someone there who can help her out with all the little things of life.

Linda@VS said...

I loved this post, Betty, and I can tell how excited you are to see that light at the end of the tunnel. I hope Patsy does have some help for a while so she won't be tempted to overexert herself when she begins to feel a little better. As for you, I understand why you might feel like being a LITTLE nicer to Patsy, but don't overdo it. If you're too nice, she'll think you're keeping something from her. ;-)

dot said...

Sister, this is really a nice post and I hope Patsy will read it when she is able.

Unknown said...

What a blessing it is to you to have brothers and sisters - treasure each and every day - I love your poem. I can't wait for Patsy to get home and feel well enough to blog again.....

lilymarlene said...

I miss Patsy too. And I feel I have more in common now....I too have three sisters and three brothers! I'm the eldest! Was Patsy?

Hope she is soon back to her old self!