Friday, February 23, 2007

My School Going to the Dogs!


This dog has been roaming around my School. He is
encouraging the students to read and stand up for
what is right. You will see that written on the sign
behind him. I try to stand up for what is right and
sometimes it gets me in hot water...but oh, well!
Father taught the Sisters to stand up for what is right!
Well, both our Fathers.


This week, I took Sister 4, Dot's, Win's advice and took the
unlimited long distance on my phone bill!
Sis 4 it cost 50 cents more than I was paying and
my internet will be 5 times faster.
I was thrilled with the deal.
The down side for Patsy, Fleta, Helen and
other family members is.....
I will need to call all of you often so
I feel like I am getting a good deal.

4 comments:

dot said...

I 'm getting that darn red x so I'll check back later

Please tell me what company you went with. We have the unlimited long distance with mci but internet doesn't come with it. I pay 99 bucks a year for dialup and I just can't make up my mind to do anything else.

Anonymous said...

Our telephone company is Centurytel. 99 a year is pretty cheap, Dot. I doubt you can beat it.
sis 3

Annie said...

Hi Sister and Dot,
But once you get high speed you'll never go back to dial-up.

Congratulations, Sister, I bet you'll be very happy with your deal.

I can't see the dog.

Tina Leigh said...

SS3! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! OK here is the deal when it comes to calling....when I want to talk to Mama or Daddy I call them & let it ring twice & hang up....it shows on caller ID & so they call me back if they are home & its free!!! So get Patsy & them to do you like that if they dont have the good calling deal. Heck, you can call me & get to hear my real southern accent!!! LOL